Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today’s interesting fact has to do with Oatmeal and Eczema.

I was discussing yesterdays interesting fact with Nick and for some reason the conversation moved to skin complaints and natural remedies that help them.

If you take oatmeal, place it in a small muslin pouch, and run hot water through it into your bath, bathing in the water can help with eczema.

I learned this from David Bellamy when he was on a TV program, and he mentioned that his daughter had eczema and this herbal remedy helped his daughter.

Someone in my family had problems with eczema and we tried the remedy and it also helped her, and it has also helped everyone I've ever mentioned it to who told me they had tried it.

I understand it doesn't always work, but so far I've never known anyone who it hasn't help relieve at least some if not all of the symptoms.

No comments: